Art Galore - Miniature Information Docket
Miniatures are made in a biodegradable thermoplastic called PLA (Polylactic Acid).
We offer approximately 70% resemblance to the actual photo.
Tips for care:
Miniatures are fragile and need to be handled with care. Avoid contact with liquids. Clean with a dry cloth when required. If a part of the miniature breaks we recommend that you reattach the broken piece using a little super glue and allow it to set.
Shipping & Delivery:
Your miniature will be ready to ship in 18-25 working days from the date of approval of the 3D rendered image. We deliver selfie miniatures across the globe. Shipping & delivery charges are free for PAN India, additiona charges will be added at the checkout for out of India Orders.
Process & Timeline
Step 1 - We need the following details:
Type of miniature - i.e. Cartoonhead, Halfbod
Size of miniature in inches
No. of people
Special Instructions, if any.
Photographs as per the instructions should be uploaded on the product details page
Step 2 - After the payment has been received for the order, The first design shall be sent to customer via provided email or whatsapp for approval within 5-10 working days of initiating the order.
Step 3 - Upon approval of the CAD design the model will be 3D printed and hand painted. Depending on the type and size of order this process can take approximately 10-15 working days.
Step 4 - The order shall be packed and dispatched to the address provided by customer.
In order to make a selfie miniature we require multiple photographs. Please see the instructions below in order to receive a high quality product.
- Please upload 3 clear and recent photographs in high resolution. One front profile, one left profile and one right profile. We require minimum 3 but you may upload more.
- Please ensure that the photographs are without eyeglasses/sunglasses and hair is pulled back. Eyeglasses/sunglasses can be added later if you mention it separately in the special instructions.
- Please ensure that the head is facing front and preferably the photographs be taken against a light background.
- Please avoid laughing in the photographs as this will change the facial features. A light smile on the face is nice.
- If you would like a specific pose or costume please let us know in the special instructions box. Please note that we may charge extra for this service.
Q: What material is the miniature made of?
A: The miniatures are made in a biodegradable thermoplastic called PLA.
Q: Are these replicas of the person?
A: No, selfie miniatures are not replicas instead they offer a little of a cartoonish aspect to the doll. We offer an accuracy of approximately 70% to the actual photo.
Q: What if I dont have multiple photographs of the person I want to get a miniature made of?
A: In that case we will have to see the photograph and decide whether it has enough data to proceed.
Q: How much time does it take to make a miniature selfie?
A: Miniatures generally take 25-35 business days.
Q: What is the minimum or maximum size I can get?
A: Due to the downscaling, little details can be very delicate and may be hard to print. It includes sensitive parts like fingers pointed in the air, an arm away from the body or a prop such as a musical instrument. These may break when printed on the smallest figurine so we would advise going up a size in some circumstances. There is no restriction to the size you can make the miniature in, it could be from a few inches to even a life-size model. You can get a custom size of your choice made as well.
Q: How fragile are the miniatures?
A: Due to the small scale and delicate details the miniature should be treated with care. Thin parts like the fingers or accessories might break if they fall. Treat the miniature as you would a sculpture or painting.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes we do. Addional charges will be added at the checkout for international deliveries.
Q: What is your Return/Refund/Cancellation policy?
A: Since all of our products are custom made, which are created and designed completely based on individual customer preferences, we have a strict No Return/Refund/Cancellation policy. If you have paid your order and was directly shipped to you broken or damaged during transport, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your product and we'll do our best in assisting you to correct the problem.
Selfie Miniature - Terms & Conditions
Please read the below terms and conditions carefully. Upon reviewing them and confirming your order you acknowledge that you agree to the following terms.
- As this is a custom-made product we do not accept cancellations, exchanges or returns/refunds, under any circumstances.
- Uploaded photos should be of high resolution with clear facial features. Similar to passport size photos we require close up images of front face alongwith left and right profile images of the face. The better the images the more accurately we will be able to study and sculpt the miniature.
- Accuracy of the model might decrease to approx 60% for smaller sizes
- For orders that are below 6 inches in size we will design/sculpt the head while the clothing and posture will be selected from our existing catalogue -
- We do not use facial matching software and since miniatures are a perspective based product customer approval will be considered final and in the event accuracy is a dispute then Art Galore shall have final say.
- 3D printed miniatures usually look better in person than in images. Don't be alarmed if you think the 3D rendered image doesn't look like you. - Please keep in mind that 3D miniatures are not replicas and are best viewed from a distance of at least 5 feet.
- Color Variations could have a tolerance of +/- 20%.
- Requirement photos and its consequent 3D render, once confirmed cannot be changed. If there are any specific changes from the base requirements they will be charged extra and the delivery date will change according to the complexity of the change requested.
- The 3D design render will be sent to the customer via email/whatsapp, whichever is preferred, for their approval. If there is no feedback or response within 48 hours, we shall proceed with the process after which no changes/edits will be made.
- A maximum of two rounds of revisions will be made, beyond which if the customer still requires corrections, the price and delivery date will change.
- Extra charges will be added if additional iterations / highly detailed features are required in the model. This will be decided & communicated to the customer on a case-to-case basis.
- Delivery timeline is approximately 25-35 business days from the time of order confirmation and is subject to change from time to time based on the volume of orders in our production queue. All delivery dates given by us are in good faith but we will not accept any liability to the customer for any delay in delivery.
- Our responsibility ceases as soon as the product leaves our store. We do not accept any liability for any loss or for general, special or consequential damages arising out of shipping and delivery.
- Shipping charges within India is free. Shipping abroad may cost more, additional cost will be added at the checkout.
- For international shipments and parcels outside India, any import duty levied by the respective country is supposed to be paid by the customer and Art Galore is not obligated for any sort of import duty charges levied.
- If the miniature is broken on arrival, please send us a mail along with a picture of the broken figure within 1 days from the date of receipt. In such cases, the customer is requested to send the miniature back (shipping charges to be borne by the customer), which we would fix and send back again.
- All orders will be executed only on receipt of 100% advance payment.
- While miniatures do not have any warranty they are a lifelong product if taken care of. Miniatures should not be placed in direct sunlight and should be kept dry/cool conditions. Regular cleaning with a dry cloth is sufficient maintenance
- We reserve the right to deny/ cancel an order even after it has been accepted with or without prior notice to the customer due to issues that might arise out of production and technical difficulties. We will not liable for any inconvenience incurred due to such cancellation.
- Your discretion is advised before placing the order. In adverse cases of any claims on damages caused, the maximum amount of charges that can be claimed is less than or equal to the charges/ payment made by the customer for the product.
- By using our website/service, you agree the courts, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters arising out of or related to this agreement or the use of our website/service.
- Art Galore reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions from time to time without any prior notice.