About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Researching vendors to find the best products and prices available within a given market
2. Ensuring the onboarding of manufacturers/suppliers to the program
3. Guiding manufacturers/suppliers through various onboarding steps and working effectively with internal functions to set them live within agreed timelines
5. Help drive more qualified leads through various channels- cold emails, introductions, social media, etc.
6. Reach out and converting prospective leads (customers)
7. Keeping the prospective client database updated
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Sep'21 and 26th Oct'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum
What's in it for you?
1. Being a part of the company and doing something really amazing and redefining stuff
2. Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar e-commerce industry
3. Learning and growing far beyond your current horizon
4. A place full of like-minded and ridiculously smart folks