Have you ever experienced how mentally and physically refreshed you feel when sitting near by a gashing waterfall? Or how you experience a boost in energy after spending some time at an untamed seafront? What makes you feel so good in spots of this kind is the abundance of negative ions, which get produced in some natural places.
Now, there is an amazing way to mimic these perfect circumstances at your own home and indoor places too. Himalayan rock salt lamps have the ability to chemically and physically transform a room, and have unique healing and calming effects. Find out how Himalayan salt lamps work, where to use them and what their health benefits are.
What is a Himalayan Salt Lamp?
Himalayan salt lamps are a fabulous piece of artwork for any interior décor. The solid, hand-carved brock salt lamp is composed of two components: a light bulb and a hollow chunk of rock salt from the Himalayas, the mountain range to which Mt. Everest belongs. Authentic Himalayan comes from the Khewra region in Pakistan, which is home to the second largest salt mine in the world.
Not just a block of salt!
A salt lamp creates a soothing, calming environment with ambient lighting in your home or office. Plus, Himalayan Salt Lamps will eliminate positive ions by producing negative ions that help neutralize the air. Due to its purported health benefits, these lamps have risen in popularity in the last few years. Let’s explore the multitude of benefits of the classic rock salt lamp!
Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps
People who regularly use salt lamps report improvement in their overall physical and mental well-being. They are said to help with:
- Respiratory problems (including colds)
- Skin conditions
- Mental and stress-related disorders (including insomnia)
- Headaches and migraines
- Blood system disorders.
The other benefits of the rock salt lamp include:
- Improves the quality of air in their immediate environment.
- Helps in achieving a feeling of relaxation and meditation.
- Improves various health disorders and maintain good health.
- Acts as a mood booster and allows a peaceful sleep.
- Reduces electromagnetic radiation and airborne infections.
Salt lamps contain at least 84 different minerals that give them their unique colours and patterns. Due to their calming colours (different shades of orange and pink), they have also been used in colour therapy to help treat neurotic disorders and sleeplessness. Salt lamps usually consist of several different very pleasing colours:
- Red promotes circulation and activates the heart
- Orange assists the nervous system and activates the kidneys and bladder
- Pink stimulates love and emotions
- White hues help with healing, cleansing, and detoxification
Where should I put my salt lamp?
- Near a television or computer
- Child’s bedroom – it also acts as a great nightlight!
- At the office
- Designated smoking room
- Massage room
- Meditation room
- Waiting room
- Exercise studio such as yoga or Pilates studios
Where can I buy it?
The finest quality of Himalayan Rock Salt lamps are available on our website in varying size and patterns. Please click here for shop now. Grab one for yourself and avail same day delivery services for Himalayan Rock Salt